Prince Died From Accidental Overdose Of Powerful Painkiller Fentanyl (Video Report)
Prince died of opioid overdose
Specifically, he died of an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller fentanyl which he administered himself. The drug is 50 times more potent that heroin and it’s become a huge problem everywhere.
Since the singers surprising death on April 21, 2016 rumor immediately started spreading that the he had a dependence to certain drugs and toxicology tests have finally proven that.
So far the results of Prince’s four-hour autopsy have not been released.
TMZ reported that the singer was hanging around his local Walgreen waiting for possible prescription drugs and he canceled four concert dates — citing “the flu” — in the days before his death.
What makes this story even harder is Prince’s own inner circle were incredibly worried about him and had taken measure to have moved to a rehab facility the week he died.
Rock Hall of Famer was found unresponsive in the elevator of his Paisley Park estate. He was 57. by John Beaudin